With 2012 quickly approaching my mind has been on resolutions and goals for the New Year. While many may see making resolutions as a waste, I think that it creates a purpose for the year and ultimately something for us to focus on. Instead of spending 2012 wondering what to do, I’m going to start working on my goals.
What I’ve found to be helpful with making a list is to also make a vision board to go with it. Sometimes we make list and then lose track of them which also makes us forget what’s on the list. By writing out what we want to accomplish and then creating visuals for each point on mind says on it.
I’ve also found that sharing our list with others can help us accomplish what we are seeking to do. Sharing with people that we know will hold us to our objectives is having a support system. Our family and friends will stay on us to make sure we are going after what will benefit us and make us happy. With that said, I want to share my 2012 list with you…
Jen’s 2012 List:
- Exercise more: At least twice a week be active and also eat healthy.
- Travel: Get out of the state and see a place that I haven’t seen before.
- More Me Time: Every week do something nice for myself.
- Be more Organized: Get back to my OCD organization mode compared to doing it half way.
- Mind of a Diva: Continue to find ways to make my site fun, interesting and exciting for myself and my readers.