With it being Halloween, the day of all things scary, I thought that it would be fun to share some things that scare me. I try to be tough and not too girly, but I have fears and things that worry me like everyone does. So as I share some of these things please try not to laugh too much at me. I hope that you have a great Halloween everyone!
1. Snakes- When I say that I’m afraid of snakes, I mean that I’m deathly afraid of them. I’m grossed out just writing this. I can’t look at them without starting to squirm like there’s one is on me. I can’t stand them and hope that I don’t run into one in real life because I would die.
2. Scary Movies- If someone wanted me to watch a scarey movie with them, then they would have to kill me first. I can’t watch them because I do get scared too easily, to the point where I have to sleep with the lights on. I went to the movies one time and see “Amityville Horror” with some friends because they promised me it wasn’t scarey. I ended up walking out of there.
3. Frogs- I don’t know why I don’t like frogs but I just don’t. They look so gross to me and when I’m close to one I start to freak out and freeze because I think it’s going to jump on me. My friends think it’s the funniest thing, but that’s just me.
4. Heights- I’m alright if I’m secure, but if I was free falling them I’m scared. When I was little I went on a roller coast and we went down this huge hill and I got so sick afterwards, plus falling like that freaked me out. Since then I don’t get on certain roller coasters because I can’t stand going down those big hills.
5. Death- I don’t like to watch shows or movies that have people dying in gruesome ways or in ways that are sad all together. The reason is that I don’t like to think about that stuff, or about my own death. It’s hard to think about and the world is full of so much sadness. I would rather be happy when I can then think about or see that.